AMAZON SELLER ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our team of analysts and consultants are the bridge that connects you to the data you need for uninterrupted selling on Amazon. Gain peace of mind knowing we are on top of your metrics, performance notifications, stranded inventory, listings, shipment reconciliations and much, much more!
- Reduce surprises: Daily monitoring of performance metrics means we can see a lot of potential issues before they become suspensions and help you fix them.
- Service you can trust: Our consultants and analysts have been trained by one of the best Amazon compliance experts in the business – Cynthia Stine. Our large team of 40+ means we have a huge collective database of experience on how to handle most problems on Amazon. And if there’s something new from Amazon? We are best positioned to help you figure it out.
- Advice when you need it: Imagine the relief of not having to find an expert when you are hit with a crisis. You already have us and we can jump on a call or email whenever something comes up. We are here for you.
- Save money!: Our retainer clients get free monthly ASIN reinstatements included at our Pro and Concierge levels of service – a value of $1,250 each!
- Save time: We handle the weekly tedious account management tasks like shipment reconciliations, reimbursements (FBA sellers), stranded inventory, buyer complaints, refunds and more for you. You get to focus on selling instead of sending endless cases to Seller Support.
- Save more money!: All our Account Management clients get discounts on our reinstatement services depending on their length of time with us – up to 50% off! For an expedited account reinstatement, that’s a savings of $2,500!
- Always know what we are doing for you: Our weekly, monthly and quarterly reports keep you in the know.
- Easy communications: Our US based consulting team and PH-based analysts all speak and write clear English. Our structure gives you multiple ways to get help at any time through your analyst, their manager, your consultant, their assistant…you have a team behind you. We work through email, Slack, Zoom calls, TeamWork – you name it.
Our proprietary eGrowth Way™ of monitoring data buried deep within your selling account (that Amazon doesn’t tell you exists) provides critical detail on product quality, returns, and defects that allows you to proactively resolve issues before Amazon takes suspension action against your listings or your account.
List of Services
Our Account Management services are tailored to your needs. Brands are different from wholesalers and merchant-fulfilled sellers have different needs than FBA. Our wide range of services and versatility means we can customize the right solution for your pain points.
While all clients get our weekly, monthly and quarterly monitoring services, sellers diverge from there. FBA sellers often want help with reimbursements, for example. Nearly everyone has issues with removing negative feedback.
Then there’s the unexpected. A bad actor has suddenly attacked one of your listings, you’ve been accused of trademark infringement, Amazon just took away all your reviews. We’re here to help with those crises, too.
This partial list of potential services gives you an idea of our experience and usefulness to you:
- Customer service (via email)
- Negative feedback
- ASIN reinstatements
- ASIN change alerts
- Category approvals
- Restricted product approvals
- Brand Registry set up
- Listing and variation repair (for compliance)
- Listing audits (make sure you are compliant)
- Review audits (hunt down bad actors and build cases against them)
- Marketing audits (review your ads, social media campaigns, warranties, ManyChat, rebates, inserts, packaging and emails for compliance)
- Bad actor evidence gathering
- Infringement complaints
- Enforce your intellectual property compliantly
- Un-stranding inventory
- Verification document reviews (if you are opening a new seller account or Amazon has asked you to verify your current account)
- Make major account changes safely
- Vet your other service providers
Not knowing what you don’t know is scary as an Amazon seller. With our proprietary method of monitoring and tracking your performance and other buried data, you can focus on what you do best – selling – knowing you have a smart team handling the administrative details.
Changes in Amazon’s policies, false claims, listing compliance, and sneaky tactics by bad actors are no match for our team of experts tracking and analyzing this data every day in order to take action before Amazon does. Why don’t you see for yourself?